Embedded Vision track at the Embedded World 2019
Call for paper – submission deadline 31 August 2018
The embedded world Exhibition & Conference – 2019 in its 17th year - is the world's leading meeting place for the embedded systems community. With over 2,100 participants in the conference and over 32,000 visitors of the show, the embedded world is a well-established platform and market place for embedded technologies in Europe, targeting at developers, project and product managers that are looking for new trends and technologies – persons you need to connect with when approaching the topic embedded vision in Europe.
In 2017, for the first time, a dedicated track on embedded vision was included in the conference programme and VDMA teamed up with the embedded world to organise a well-visited panel discussion on embedded vision at the trade fair.
In 2018 and again in 2019, the topic embedded vision is strengthened at both, the conference and trade show.
Call for paper at the embedded world conference – open until 31 August 2018
The machine vision community is invited to submit a technically sound abstract on a current issue or a challenge that developers will face in the future.
The embedded vision call structure is:
- 7.1 Application Case Studies & Business Cases for Embedded Vision
- 7.2 Hardware Components & System Integration for Embedded Vision
- 7.3 Software Tools (incl. AI) & Toolchains for Embedded Vision
- 7.4 IoT Connection & Cloud for Embedded Vision
- 7.5 Standardisation (e.g. Camera Interfaces)
Until August 31, 2018 you will have the opportunity to shape the program content to participate actively in the presentations and discussions of the embedded systems community!
The motto of the Conference is "Embedded Intelligence" reflecting the unbroken innovative power of the industry.
The conference covers all aspects of the development and application of Embedded Systems, from basic technologies to the development process to special application areas.
Please find more details about the Call for Papers in the attached pdf or at www.embedded-world.eu.
- Abstract Submission: August 31, 2018
- Notification of Authors: October 29, 2018
- Final Paper (ISBN): January 18, 2019
- Final Presentation: February 8, 2019
- Embedded World Conference & Exhibition: 26 February – 28 February 2019, Nuremberg, Germany