Robotics and Automation in China: No longer business as usual?
Strategy Day, 1st July 2019, VDMA Frankfurt
This event is for VDMA member companies in the robotics and automation sector.
If you are not a member and are interested in participating, please contact us (email@example.com).
China has become the biggest and most dynamic market for the European robotics and automation industry. It has also made substantial progress in becoming a supplier of advanced technologies in robotics, integrated assembly solutions and machine vision. Some experts claim that the business model of simply exporting machinery to China out of Europe will be less and less sustainable. Our strategy day at the VDMA in Frankfurt will feature a keynote of a renowned analyst of the Chinese market and statements by member companies active in China. We will draw on the huge expertise and experience within our own community to exchange ideas and strategies for successful business in China in the years to come and address questions such as:
- How can we gain a better understanding of the Chinese market, government policies, and competitive environment?
- What will be the success factors and strategies for future business in China?
- What strategies work for small and medium sized companies?
- Do we have to redefine industrial policy in Europe to stay competitive?
- What are best practices for business in China?
Participation at the VDMA Robotics + Automation Strategy Day is free of charge. The event is aimed at strategic level positions of our member companies in the robotics and automation sector. It will be a working meeting which is based on intensive exchange of experience and the active contribution of all participants.
The program can be downloaded below.