Event for new VDMA-Members 2019: Welcome to VDMA: What can we do for you?
You are a new member of the VDMA and don't know all the interesting offerings of our association yet? Then visit this year's "Event for new members" on May 6th 2019 in Frankfurt am Main.
With this event for new members, we would like to give you an insight into the performance of the VDMA and show you how you can profit the most from your new membership.
What drives our industry - and how the VDMA helps
We will start with a lunchtime snack that will give you your first networking opportunity. Afterwards you will learn more about the topics that are currently affecting our industry and how the VDMA can support you in this. At the event, the focus will be particularly on: Trade policy at a turning point - free trade or protectionism? And: Industry 4.0 and OPC UA: from theory to practice! In addition, be inspired by a young member and find out how other companies use the VDMA and why.
Focus on current topics
Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to discuss three topics with our VDMA experts and other entrepreneurs at nine theme tables which represent a cross-section of our service portfolio. The topics are:
1. Customs regulations: Less effort, yet legally secure
2. The Arab world in transition: Opportunities & risks for mechanical engineering industry
3. Monetization of digital services
4. Leadership and innovation in times of digitalization
5. Recruiting young talents: Good practice and helpful strategies.
6. Technical regulations as trade barriers – We shed some light into the dark!
7. Product safety and Machinery Directive: Is your company well prepared?
8. Law: Contract conditions in Germany & abroad: Liability issues & risk limitation
9. First cyber attacks in mechanical engineering - from risk assessment to tips in case of a cyber-incident
When registering, please select 3 of these topics that interest you most.
Become part of our network
At the end of the event you can take some refreshment at our finger food buffet with good conversa-tions, new contacts and further information from our exhibition stands.
Please register yourself or a colleague directly via the registration button above.
If you wish, we can also arrange an additional appointment for you with a VDMA employee.
If you have any questions, Marc Ludewig will answer them by phone +49 69 6603-1544 or e-mail email@example.com.